Time moves quickly on the internet. A website that is just a few years old can contain obsolete search engine optimization that search engines no longer use.
If your website is more than five years old, it’s likely that it’s not set up to be viewed on a wide screen monitor. Plus, most older websites look horrible on mobile devices, which now are essential to every small business web strategy. And since April of 2015, if your website isn’t mobile friendly, Google will penalize it.
Richmond Media has been rebuilding old websites for ten years. We know what is obsolete about an old site, and we know how to fix it while working within the client’s budget. We have blogged extensively about how small business owners can tell if they need their site rebuild, and how they should go about it.
Sometimes we can rebuild an older website on the same platform, but even if we have to build a completely new site, we know how to make it fit into your budget. And no matter how low your budget is, every single one of our websites is custom designed, and includes a full content management system.
We have rebuilt so many websites that we have created a process that makes it easy and quick. Here’s how it works:
- We will analyze your existing site to show you all of the problems. we will email the analysis to you, with comments on how the problems can be fixed.
- Nick Caffacus will meet with you to review the analysis, and will develop a plan to create a website for you that will fit into your budget.
- If the price is over your budget, we offer no interest time payments as an option.
- Doug Dye will work with you to create a design that will compete in your industry, and will show off your products and services to their best advantage.
- We will build your new site on our servers, so your existing site can keep working for you until the new site is complete.
- When we upload your new website we will redirect links from your old site to the new site.
- We will set up automatic backups, and install modern security measures to keep your site as safe as possible, and to reduce spam.
If you have any questions, or if you would like a FREE website analysis, please contact us.